Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     04 April 2013

Counter blast in cheque case by accused?

Hi Experts , 

I was implicated in false cheque bounce case , basically i never signed that cheque and nither that cheque was of me , court acquitted me accodingly being innocent. .Complainant admitted in xxx that he knew earlier that this cheque is not of him. But lot of money, time two years, bail expenses, other costs, loss of reputation in business, lost credibility completaly, heavy harrasment, suffered by me by reaching here. Pl suggest me what can i do worst against him to compensate in criminal or civil way or by both way. If possible pl clear with procedure with sections so applicable.

thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     04 April 2013

Dear Sir, 

We would be able to assist you through, for any further queries please visit www.indialawhelp.com

We have offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad, Goa, Dhanbad.

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

www.indialawhelp.com

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     04 April 2013

Normally in cheque bounce cases the case could not be proved, it does not mean proved false. You can move only when the case is PROVED FALSE.

Morever any counter action may provoke other side to file revision result of which is un predictbable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register