LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harassed Hunsband (prop)     18 June 2012

Counsellor at the court

I have been thru counselling twice at the court.

During the counselling, I justified to a large extent and In front of the counsellor she was facing problems in answering those question or to justify her action while she stayed with me.

Counsellor understood the problem and that she was the culprit by far.

Is counsellors report taken into consideration by the court......? for her behaviours and unsatisfied justifications she has given....?

Learning

3 Replies

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     19 June 2012

The purpose of counselling is to make your agree to each other.   The procedure is not to find out who is the culprit - the job is for the court to decide.   It is good to go to the counselling with an open mind, and come out successfully out of the counselling.   In marriages, it is not about arguments and who is right or who is wrong.  It is about running the family together with mutual understanding.

It counselling was successful, all well and good.

If not, though she could not come up with proper answers during the counselling,  then she will definitely come up with shocking and more surprising answers to you during the court proceedings  because she got the tough questions already and she will be prepared with better answers next time!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 June 2012

counseller's report contains only success or failure of mediation process. No other implications.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     19 June 2012

Amit is correct!

Big role of counselling is to help soul searching.  Not fault finding.   Go with open mind, and see if you can help your counsellor help you in any ways. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register