LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Counselling

If one asks for counselling and then the other neglects for counselling what will happen.I would ask the onus to allow me to talk with my wife and if my wifes says no to that under ifluence what will happen next.Is it neccessary for the counseling approval of two parties.

Learning

5 Replies

girish patel (student)     02 January 2012

Each and every family at once thats happened that dosen't mean that we avoid our past relationship with her/him.

If we wants to live with her /him and dont left them..........

first of all both left such places and go so far like hill-station (such places) at that place only you both no any other party and discuss all your problem politely and understand them both also understand that there is no any material fact for both of you wants to saprate thats happened 90% such cases..................

thats most difficult to female when she wants to remain in such relationship and male dosen't...........

at that time such girl improve her in all aspects and  to crate environment in her house she mixed in all faimly member like she is not  outside person.

there is no solution brake up ( Bad effect for child, parents,socity,tinegers ).

solution is only that how we/he/she improve ourslves to remain our relationship for a long life .............:)

From

girish patel

surat

Damayanti (Unemployed)     02 January 2012

coynsellors are not supposed to give opinion which may cause prejudice.

If no response by either one or both parties, then councelling report is.

No conciliation feasible, no amicable settlement feasible.

Then court sets the matter for trial and asks the respondent to bring Written Statement +appoint a lawyer if respondent wishes it so, on subsequent hearing.

Ask councellor to submit report ...that may save your time.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 January 2012

Dear  Jayram

It is mandatory for court according to family court a councelling session between parties, if any one party is not agree in councelling then the counseller send his/her report to the court in only specific word, not all the communication. all communication will be secrat. if both the parties are agree & ready to settle the matter amicablly then the counseller send that type of report.

fell free to call

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     03 January 2012

Going for concelling is a mutual decision. Court/one party cant force u to attend coucelling. It requires ur written consent.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 January 2012

I agree wid nadeem n galsober

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register