LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   30 May 2018

counseling

Dear sir, my wife file sec. 125 on against my sec. 9.
So I ask for counseling and I got a chance to talk my wife in front of counselor. In the end of counseling the counselor give us 15 days time to talk each other by phone. And solve the problems. After 15 days come again and tell me. Sir next day I have called her many times.I send her message on whatsapp but it's not delivered because of I was blocked by her. So I call her but she didn't give any responses and after that she unblocked me on whatsapp and send me message in the morning that I am trying your number but it's saying invalid number. And today I can't pick up your phone call because I am going to my relatives home. After that I send her a message in afternoon that if my number is not connecting by your number then you can call me from your mother, father, brother or sister's phone. she read my message but not reply. Sir if she can read my message also she can answer my phone call. But actually she don't want. Next day I called her again but no response. But after few minutes I got a call from her number. Before she told me that your number is invalid number. I received her call and atart talking politely but she started shouting on me I tell her I don't want to fight with you. But she Is not going to be stop. So I cut the phone. After that I called her every day. 2 days before I called her in the night and told her I LOVE YOU. but she told me that I don't love you. After I cut the call. And still I didn't call her and also she didn't call me.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 May 2018

You have not submitted what do want to know from this query, please clarify your purpose of posting your story.

Vivek Rana   30 May 2018

Sir I want to know that now what I hv to do in this situation ??

Vivek Rana   30 May 2018

And what should I say to the counselor.

shasha jain   31 May 2018

see that is basically a cooling period given to u n ur wife to reconcile. and if things are not working then your mediation will fail and court will carry on it's proceeding.

Vivek Rana   31 May 2018

If she is not ready to stay with me without any reason.

Vivek Rana   31 May 2018

If mediation is fail. What can be wrong.??

Vivek Rana   01 June 2018

Please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register