Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Md Shareef (students)     17 January 2012

Could anyone help me how to solve my problem?

I had been selected in one of the reputed MNC Company on 14.11.2011 and they issued me the offer letter on 16.11.2011.on the same day told me that appointment letter and date of joining will be informed once the back ground verification is finished. I had submitted my relieving cum experience certificate, my ID proof, Address proof and graduation marks memo of photo copies. In background verification my ID proof, Address proof and my previous company’s certificate was Ok. But my graduation was showed as red (means fake). Actually in flasshback I did my 1st and 2nd year graduation in one college and my 3rd year in another college of different city of the same university( ie., Sri krishna Devaraya University Ananthapur) during 2002-2005.Now the MNC Company’s HR people is saying that I will not be allowed to join the company. I had been submitted them my original certificates (TC, study cum conduct certificate of both the colleges and once again my consolidated graduation marks memo).Again they told me that in second time also my graduation status had shown as red. For the first time I hoped that I might be normally a technical problem. I fought with them how could it would be, because without accounting knowledge how could I have completed my interview and how ICSI had allowed me to write the CS-Executive program and how they had issued me pass certificate of the CS-Executive programs 1st group.

It was not a problem for me to search for a new job .but I am not in a position to leave it, because it would become that am accepting that my graduation is not genuine and all my certificates are fake and forged.

Please could anyone help me how to face my problem ?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

simply issue them  a "Legal Notice" to the HR of the company stating the reason not to select u ir if they said about any forged doucments then they trap themself on before the court.

for any help, feel free to contact me asap.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650
advocates.agra@gmail.com

S Md Shareef (students)     19 January 2012

Thank you for your suggestion.The HR people of the company had called me and told that they 'll once again check about my graudation status.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register