Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant (IT Analyst)     21 September 2010

Corruption case

Dear Sir/Madam,

My father has been retired from UPSWIC corporation uttar pradesh in august 2009.This year SIT inquiry has been conducted by state for corruption in grain due to so much news of grain damage in FCI godown.So SIT team visited the Lalitpur office where my father was posted from last 18 years.This team submitted report of 300 ton grain loss to conern authority.Report claimed that FCI issued a order for SWIC Lalitpur in 2005 for 300 ton grain distribution for RFC deparment for PDS requirement.SWIC lalitpur issued same quanity to RFC deapartment and same had been recieved by RFC department but the vechicel that used for shipping can not be ship the grain because the vehicle number belongs to Auto,scooters They went to RTO office for vehicle number identification.

We are agree with report but problem arise due to concern person did not write whole number in paper(like UP-94 x 3456 written as UP-94 3456) so the incorrect number belong to Auto or scotters.   

Alhough report claimed that grain recieved in same quanities as ordered but still they file case aginst section 410,412,427,120.

Please help me in this regard as my father are honest person and he trapped by GOV authorities

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More