Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jamai Of Law (propra)     12 November 2011

Corruption and inauspecious nexus in family courts !!

After knowing about the news clippings in paper as mentioned below ........ I sincerely feel that for yet another time .... a wheestle blower's honest efforts seem to have gone in vain ........... no culprits found .............. no punishments ........... as there is no further news anywhere afterwards.

Kindly read the following ............

Whenever such an 'wheestle blowing' happens against the corruption and inauspecious nexus  etc etc ................ and still nothing happens  ... then what's the aftermath as per your opinion !!!

Aftermath: Culprits who get away and become even emboldened as if there is nobody to question them .................. and become avengeful to harrase innocents !

And cluprits also improvise themselves and start even new litigants which are completely unaware of such things !!

Isn't it scary !!!

Kindly read the following ............

A friend of mine who is a maharashtrian had forwarded me some urls e-paper links about cover story of 8 october 2011 of e-sakal news paper of maharashtra (I think it was cover story of Sunday news --- special bulletin..... called jago or jagran).............

The story goes something like this .... lawyers of both sides manipulated both litigants i.e. husband and wife ... they extorted hefty amounts, were made to pay huge bribes to court official staffs for every now and then e.g. filing of petitions and also extorted hefty amount even for typing and xeroxing etc (llike few thousands of rupees every time!!!) and scared them that unless they pay ....they would lose their case................................. gradually both litigants realised to syndicated extortion ......................................and decided to live together again after such a traumatic experience rather allowing the lawyers to take such kind of advantage of their hapless situations !!!! ....... Both spouses felt that they were misguided by their respective lawyers so that 'lawyers ki dukan chalti rahe!!! aur mia-bibi zagadate rahe!' 

A friend of mine was telling me that this news papers 'bulletin' created some impact and .................... probably has triggered some kind of internal enquiry .................................. in bombay HC about Pune matrimonial courts  ................   and how lawyer mafia are working!!!! ........     

The brutal reality is that This is a scenario at every civil court more or less  (as opined by many lawyers) and criminal courts it's even beyond imagination ... as how people get bail and parole !!! and commerce involved in it !!!     ;)

Honest people are scared to make complaints and even after complaints are made .............. culprits are let off with a insignificant punishments .... the whole process takes such a long time that complainants go through a yet another separate traumatic ordeal !!!!

please comment 

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     12 November 2011

Dear Freinds

i remember a line "hum sudhrenge yugh sudhrega"

dont blame other think about yourself if we are think this, curreption and offence can't be committed.

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     12 November 2011

yes, this is a dirty fact...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 November 2011

Agreed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

:)

Jamai Raja bol rahe hain to sach hoga hi...!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register