New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (firm)     03 October 2011

Corrupt state vigilance.

Dear all,

In a corruption related case being investigated by a state vigilance department, the investigating officer (Rank : Inspector) has taken huge amount of bribe from the real culprits and given them clean chit and their place in the FIR he has framed charges against inncoents who have nothing to do with the case. Morever, the bribe has been paid through cheques.


To whom should the compalint be made:


1. State vigilance investigates all these types of cases but since the state vigilance will not take any action against him as they are working hand in glove.


What action can be taken this investigating officer and his accomplices regarding accepting bribe, biased investigation, framing charges against innocents without any proof or basis, misusing his power, making mockery of law, defaming the innocents and giving clean chit to culprits.






 3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     03 October 2011

Dear sandeep

You can send an application /complaint regarding this matter to the highrer authorities and Administration too

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 October 2011

In the given matter, you move an application directly to Director General of Police of your State and after waiting for a reasonable period, move to High Court and make prayed as you desire.

1 Like

Sandeep (firm)     03 October 2011

In his state the investigating officer is bound to get all favours. As far as I know he has got full suport from SP.


Is it possible to lodge complaint to CVC in Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register