New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema sharma ( manager)     01 May 2011

Corrupt, recovery collector , reg. coop. soc.,deihi


I have filed cases for execution of recovery in the office of Registrar Coopearetive sOCITIES, delhi.

till 2008  the concerning clerks issued summons , NBWs etc. but after that new recovery collector posted there and he demended bribe from my society. I declined and till date no any fresh step on my files has been taken .

when I enquired they say that without paying oney no work will be done.

what are the legal remedy avavilable to me so that I can make them liable for the wrong they have done by not initiating steps on recovery files.

I just not want to make my job done, I want to make them punish by law. so pls guide me what are the proper way for it,



 3 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     01 May 2011

Get these corrupt Officials caught red handed  by using srvices of ACB (Anti Corrption Bureau).

Amit Minocha (Lawyer)     02 May 2011

1) file an RTI asking for status of the case for last so many no. of days and reasons for no progress.

2)Also ask for his personal details and service records of the said person and further ask how many complaints have been recd against him till date and to what effect for the purpose of adding to the pressure.

3) also write a regd letter to the Chief Registrar with CC to your Asst Registrar / sub Registrar and also to concerned executive also.



suryagaurav (manager)     02 June 2011

can third person ask by RTI in this case. whether he is related to case or not, like an advocate for the cause of justice can ask or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register