Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny vsk86 (Software Engineer)     26 August 2012

Corrections in ssc,inter

Sir,
                  i completed my 10th(ssc) in the year 2002. in my ssc mark sheet my surname will be came as "Valluru", Correct is "Valluri",in my intermediate my surname entered as "Valluru I".if the surname in intermediate is as same as 10th i have no problem but it is different. in that time i dont know how serious is that and no body not told to me about this.in my intermediate my surname entered as "Valluru I". at present i dont know what can i do. is there any possible to change the name in marks sheet please give me the instructions, otherwise please suggest me if any alternate procedure please sir.and what my doubt is if i want to apply with these names (ssc "Valluru" and Intermediate "Valluru I") can i face any problems in the time of visa.

Please give me suggestions sir

thanks & Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2012

Yes. your doubt is correct. Law will not accept two surnames with one name. Therefore correction is needed immediately. Please approach Intermediate board office. And apply for the correction at the earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register