Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhash chandra Pratihar   11 June 2020

correction of unnoticed document after Decree in suit

sir notice us 80 of CPC annexed with plaint and also mentioned list of documents.ld judge failed to notice.ex party dismissed after hearing for long four s 155 can the ld court correct the judgment? prof Dr SC pratihar

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 June 2020

File application under section152cpc.
1 Like

Subhash chandra Pratihar   11 June 2020

s ,251 vpc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query