LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sankaran (Manager)     18 January 2016

Correction of name in birth certificate

When my son was born in 1995 my area was under Selection grade Panchayat now it is Corporation.

When I got the Birth certificate for my son is Muthu Alias Revanthkumar.

School certificates like 10th & 12th TC & Mark sheet shows Muthu @ Revanthkumar

But in college they can't able to enter @ symbol so, they had issued the certificate as "Muthu Revanthkumar", Bank Pass Book also like that only.

Now i have to get Pan card as well as Passport for My son. KIndly advise me to get out these issues.




 1 Replies

Sandeep Naik   18 January 2016

Sankaran Ji, an affidavit regarding the matter can solve this problem.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register