Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sss   24 November 2021

Correction of dob in passport

Subject: Correction of DOB in Passport

I am looking for an Experienced Counsel from Hyderabad who has good knowledge about Indian Passport Act. Law, and who have already attendant similar case to my below mentioned issue:

I believed earlier my parents along with the help of Agent has applied for the Renewal of Passport in 1993 when I was minor, and they were handling such matter, somehow due to some mistake from the agent, DOB was mentioned to 70 instead of 76. I tried to rectify this error earlier but due to the missing evidence, documents I was unsuccessful. However recently I was able to retrieve all original documents from the govt. office to support my application including Birth Certificate, Aadhar, Pan etc:   Please let me know the best option; how can I make this correction and what steps are required: NB: I have already renewed my passport earlier with the old DOB: 

Please contact me to sss7860@yahoo.com with your details and suggestion:

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 November 2021

You can search lawyers in Hyderabd in this Forum also or search google or justdial.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 November 2021

Please find herewith attach file for your querry.

Attached File : 8497 20211125090921 passport correction of date of birth.pdf downloaded: 19 times

sss   25 November 2021

Dear Mr. Rama Chary, Sir, thanks for your reply, as i was minor during that time however when i became Major I have already Renewed my passport 2 or 3 times with old DOB, will the Passport office will accept my case after so long; or I have to file any petition in Court ? Thxz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register