LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MM Joshi   09 May 2019

Correction of address in gpa issued by notry public delhi

Respected Seniors,

My friend's father recently (Dec 2018) transfer his GPA to his son, Notry public by mistaken type Block A in place of Block E-II.(E-II block was also mentioned all old chain- Serios of old property doucments) my friend want Delhi Jal Board connection. The notry public who prepare these documents saying it will only chance to change this if you transfer again the GPA in the name of his WIFE.

Please suggest how to retify this mistake.

Thanking you,

MM Joshi

New Delhi


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 May 2019

U revokethat GPA and draft fresh GPA .

MM Joshi   09 May 2019

Thanking you so much for your response Sir, but Notry public advising us to only transfer these GPA to someone can update/ alter the addess.. Can a rectificaton deed will helpful in this issue.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query