LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY   30 April 2018

correction name

In my 10th and 12th name there is Praveen kr choudhary and in my graduation name there is Praveen kumar choudhary, will it create any problem in govt. jobs (same thing in my father name also).

Learning

2 Replies

Vanshika Kapoor   28 June 2018

Yes, it can sometimes create problems in government jobs and other documentation work, for eg: if you apply for a passport. Your name in your class 10th, 12th certificates and all you other major legal documents (like: Adhaar Card) should be same. If your adhaar card has the name that you used in school certificates then there would be no issue, but to prevent any further trouble in your job or other documentations, I suggest that you get your name changed to whichever you use now and get it legally published in a newspaper. After all that you can use whichever name you chose.

Vanshika Kapoor   28 June 2018

Yes, it can sometimes create problems in government jobs and other documentation work, for eg: if you apply for a passport. Your name in your class 10th, 12th certificates and all you other major legal documents (like: Adhaar Card) should be same. If your adhaar card has the name that you used in school certificates then there would be no issue, but to prevent any further trouble in your job or other documentations, I suggest that you get your name changed to whichever you use now and get it legally published in a newspaper. After all that you can use whichever name you chose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register