LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samgrey (student)     07 October 2014

Correction n date of birth

ive got my date of birth cerificate name wrong its given as babu where as my orginal name is shyam im from hyderabad ive got all legal documents my 10 certificate adhar card issued under name shyam what should i do ? i was pointed  out about this fact during passport and i need my passport ugently help me out how should i proceess this dob and how much time does it take


 2 Replies

S. P. ASHOK (Advocate Bombay High Court 8450920005     07 October 2014

You will .have to apply for correction in your birth certificate and process your passport application.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     09 October 2014

You will need to correct your name and then apply. You can avail the Tatkal facility in the Passport department.

For correction i  name you will need to go to the Gazetted office i

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register