Correction my name in ssc marksheet & certificate.

Dear Sir, My. Name is Md. Mostafa Jamal. My SSC Marksheet & certificate name is MD MUSTAFA JAMAL & Date of birth is 10-Oct-1986. HSC marksheet & certificate name is MD MOSTAFA JAMAL, Date of birth is 10-Oct-1984. & My birth Certificate name is MD MOSTAFA JAMAL & Date of birth is 10-Oct-1984, Now this time what can i do? Please advice me.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Submit an application for name correction in Stationery department (gazette section ) in your state of living. Obtain gazette order for name & birth date corrections. 


Retired employee.

Please check the application form for the examination given, and the details mentioned by your school.

Contact your school administrative office, verify the details with originals, seek their guidance and immediately get the ceretificates modified by Board as immediaely as possible.  


You should first understand the SSC Marksheet Correction Rules and apply only after that. For better understanding, you proceed to the SSC / HSC Duplicate Certificate Correction.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x