LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan Vij   12 July 2017

correction in Pan card

I need to know whether affidavit which is attested by gazette officer can be recognised as valid proof of identity for making correction in pan card


 4 Replies

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

What correction need to be done.

You should submit scanned copy of the document in support while applying for the changes.

Contact NSDL / UTI for guidance.

Karan Vij   13 July 2017

name correcction

shefani   13 July 2017

Here  you can see how to deal with pan card corrections

These are the common issues, you can make changes but you must note down that:

  • You should double check the spelling while applying for PAN card
  • Make sure you entered the date of birth correctly
  • Make sure you paste clear photograph and sign the acknowledgment with dark pen
  • There may be several reasons, why someone needs to change his PAN data. Possible reasons are:

  • Mistake in the Applicant’s Name
  • Mistake in Applicant’s Father Name
  • Mistake in Date of Birth
  • Very unclear Photo
  • Unclear Signature
  • Misprinting in PAN number

Seema Chauhan (Business)     06 November 2017

Here one can get details how to apply for PAN Card corrections

Find below some useful information that you can make change and you should keep in mind the followings.

1. You should check spelling errors twice before applying of PAN Card application
2. Enter Valid Date of Birth as per certificate of 10th or so.
3. Attach clear passport size of photograph and signature as well.

There are many reasons that people change in his PAN  card. There are given below.

1. Name
2. Father's Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Not Clear Photograph
5. Signature problem
6. Wrong PAN number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register