LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemalatha Ramesh (Sr Finance Executive)     12 September 2009

Correction in mother's name

My daughter was born on 14th Aug'1994, The mothers name mentioned in the birth certificate is Hema whereas the mothers name is Hemalatha as per all official records. Now the school for SSC certificate is stating that as per birth certificate the mother's name is Hema, How can I correct the same. The school is stating to go to the Gazette  should I approach the Gazzete for a correction of name or should an Affidavit be enough. The matter is very urgent


 2 Replies


What school authorities are saying right.


Gazzete for a correction of name REQUIRED

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register