Correction in cbse 10 and +2 certificate


My name is sabin salam, from kerala.i passed out from a cbse affiliated institution on the year 2012.

The problem is that, when I was in +1 I tried to apply for a passport.that time the agent who was applying for my passport told me that, there is a difference in my father's name in my 10th certificate and father's was salam in my certificate and abdussalam in his passport.he told me that,he could only for a passport is with my father's passport. So I enquired at my school, they told me that name is given as per my birth when my father came to india he made a new certificate with his orginal name abdussalam, which was quite a difficult process. And we requested to change the name using this, the school sent them to cbse.but they rejected it saying that "the father's name in the certificate was as per the admission record, fees record and student details at the school."So they can't change I asked the school officials if they could change that record, they told me they can't because may be they could even loose their affiliation.they told me to contact cbse regional office.i thought may be there is some another way.

The problem is that now I got my passport . But in my 10 and +2 certificate it is salam, in my birth certificate,adhaar card, college certificate and passport its agent and the guy at the passport office told me that this could be a big problem when I try to go to uk, us countries for job.and I had a plan like going abroad for pg.all that would be ruined.

So please help me with my there any legal solution to this proble.

Note:I did call to the regional office,after months of trying I talked to them, they were not telling me the solution.but yelling at me that they Can't do anything.i have to do it through proper channel that is via school.they were very rude and mean.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x