LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 May 2016

Correction deed


There is a mistake in the Name of Buyer (buyer is a partner ship firm but mistakenly written ltd at the end of the name)  of property in Agreement to Sale which was executed in year 2014. The mistake came into notice in year 2016, now both the parties want to correct it. What documentation needs to be done. Please suggest.





 5 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     30 May 2016

Make new deed and as per the contents should nullify the old deeds terms and its effect new deed should superseeds old deed

Amol Kende (No)     30 May 2016

For documentation contact to your legal adviser

compliance   01 June 2016

You need a legal contractor for your agreement.

Jai Wadhwa   03 June 2016

Hi Mr Bharat

This is Jai

as I read your disscussion above, I work as  a legal document writer and  I want to know that is yout Agreement Registered because agreement to sale and purchase is not compulsary to register if not both the parties with your mutual iunterest can execute a new agreement .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2016

A rectification deed rectifying the error noted and getting it registered shall solve the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query