Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Kotecha (consultancy services)     12 October 2015

Copyrights act section 63b and 64

Hi,

This is with respect to a case filed under sections 63B and 64 of the Copyrights Act against someone i know. the Accused failed to file suitable proceedings for quashing of the FIR in the same year i.e. 2007. the police witness has been recorded in the sessions court and soon there will be the stage of recording of statement under section 313. the complainant failed to appear for all the 7 years and has now started appearing. what according to you can be the reason for the same? also, he contacted the accused demanding some money. when i contacted him back, he denied of any such proposal and mentioned about his good contact with  lawyer of the accused. what ido you think i should advice the accused for matter to be in his favour? should he file a case of extortion against the complainant? will it help the accused? any other advice?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 October 2016

The matter is in the court proceedings now. Let court will decide. Whatever your actions will be as per court permissions only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register