LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asim (Founder Member)     11 January 2012

Copyright infingment


My question is that a site (online portal) is publishing my work by copying it from my site and blog.

The material has been protected by myfreecopyright online site's copyright services.

Can I take legal action against the portal, they have simply copied my work and sometimes evn forgotten to edit my name...

eg link...

 3 Replies

Pushpak (CEO)     12 January 2012

They have mentioned your name as author and i am not sure whether proper referencing is done to your site. please read your copyright policy in details. if it allows a person to take your content and post it along with your name as author you probably cant raise objection in easy way (like writing mails you require attorney).

further if you see in policy without your approval no one can post your conent even with referencing you. you can certainly take action and your case will be stron...

hope it helps

1 Like

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator Mediation Counsel)     15 January 2012

You can send them a Cease and Desist  Notice and wait for them to come out with their reply.

1 Like

Asim (Founder Member)     17 January 2012

What would be the correct procedure to do so, or should I go for a professional help to do that...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query