LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   24 February 2024

copy of High Court judgement

just got to know that Recently Allhabad High Court gave verdict on a appeal of a son, regarding Property purchased by Husband in the name of wife, and such property will be considered as family properly.
its a land mark judgement and we need a copy of said judgement to get justice in same case in MP Court.
pl suggest how to get copy of this judgement from allahabad High Court? we don't know case number of this case.

Thanks .


 3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 February 2024

If you are aware about titile or number / year of the subject case search it on concerned Court portal or any of the legal site 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

You can look for the juidgment through the same source by which you got the information or through internet

kishore kumar   25 February 2024

ok Thanks a lot Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register