LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (student)     04 December 2014

Copy of fir

Dear Sir,                                                                  04/12/14

Kindly guide in case of a quarrel with neighbor he filed an FIR in police station and the authority called me and recorded my version.

So far there is no further progress.

1.     1.        Please inform how to get the copy of FIR and copy of my version recorded in the police station.

2.   2.                 How to finish the FIR?


3.    3.                  Will the case will go to the court if opposite party will not compromise or not withdraw his case?



 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2014

FIR  copy willl issue to accused at free of cost. see website.

Ramesh (student)     07 December 2014

Dear Sir,

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register