Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eskay (cba)     17 July 2010

coorupted judiciary

Dears,
                what is the probable legal solutions for preventing misuse of PWDV Act, the wife has already taken 33 adjournments in the PWDVA complaint, Every week is the hearing, And I had promptly filed my counter.
Wife is demanding 1 crore Rupees to withdraw the complaint.
She is also corrupting all the concerned by cash and kind.No records are available to me as everyone is involved in corruption.
Guide me
(please also note that the magistrate has now started preventing me from appearing in the court)

Learning

8 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 July 2010

Voice for the change of our faulty justice system.

S. Bharath (Advocate and Arbitrator Formerly Civil Judge)     17 July 2010

I wonder how a Magistrate can "prevent" you from attending court. Any way, if you have apprehensions of corruption in that particular court, which you may demonstrate to some extent, or at least impropriety on the part of the court, you may seek the case to be transferred to some other court.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 July 2010

mr s bharath is right.

go to higher court or high court with your complain.

you may complain the same to the boss of that judge. he is higher court for this case, like dj etc.

the wife has already taken 33 adjournments in the PWDVA complaint,

Every week is the hearing, And I had promptly filed my counter.

Wife is demanding 1 crore Rupees to withdraw the complaint.

She is also corrupting all the concerned by cash and kind.

No records are available to me as everyone is involved in corruption.

UNQUOTE

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL REASON OF BRIDE BURNING ETC.

PEOPLE LOST FAITH OVER THE CORRUPTED PROSEQUTION AND JUDGES. THEY TAKE LAW IN THEIR OWN HAND, LIKE NAKSHALS.

No records are available to me as everyone is involved in corruption

-------    WHERE IS YOUR RECORD, ARE YOU POSSESSING YOUR FILES ETC?

(Guest)

arup ji is right. even though its illegal but sometimes there is no other way out to save urself. 95% of dowry cases are false, but that leads to suffering of even real cases which exist even now in metros like delhi.

Adv.santosh (Hingoli{maharashtra})     18 July 2010

judiciary is not currupt . i think you are not attending court proparly , you should consult with your advocate regarding the your matter.it is not fare to make direct allegation of curruption on the judiciary .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 July 2010

MANY JUDGES ARE CORRUPT.JUST NOW AM READING ONE SUCH NEWS.

THE HEADING OF THE NEWS IS -  HE WAS GUNDA BUT HE HOLDS THE POST OF JUDGE, THREE YEARS. MATTER REACHED TO SUPREME COURT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register