Cooperative housing society rules

I First would like to Thanks all those experts & advocates who will be giving me there advices.

I recently purchased a house in Badlapur Manav Garden. I found top floor family member was disturbing  nature Jumping late nights & afternoon the problem was brought to notice to the society chairman in verbal conversation by me, but the problem maker being a old member of the society immediately gave written complaint on me to the society of me threatning him inside his house with some other owner signatures as witness.

The disturbing problems has stopped but now in the annual general meeting my problem of threat to the society was brought forward with false new stories that i drink & some girls too visited my house. It was actually my sister inlaw & her daughter with husband visited the new house.

The question is does the society has the right to throw me out of my house with such false stories & with false witnesses produced DOES THE LAW MERIT THE SOCIETY TO TAKE POSSESION OF MY PROPERTY & MY SHARES???


absolutely not, society do not have any right to dispossess you from your ownership flat. If any action is initiated by society you can raise a complaint before the registrar co-operative housing society of your respective ward, describing the details and false allegation levelled against you by the soceity as well as highligting the hand and glove relationship of the old member with the society.


Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x