LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunkumar   18 April 2023

Cooperative housing society rule

The  chs committee tenure is already over and working as a caretaker committe.The pending maintenace of 16 members is pending cause committee is charging late fee of 100 per month and also charging 21 % interest on pending maintainance /sinking fund amount and late fee also.If the chs committee is not valid  under which chs law they are charging so much.

Learning

5 Replies

Harinarayan R. Tripathi (Professional (Advocate))     18 April 2023

1. There are members who are regularly paying the maintenance.

2. Constitution of committee and its operation if defective can be first brought in General Meeting of members and in case of no affirmative action then before the Society Registrar.

3. Society is always working for the benefit of the members of the Society and hence keep right to take actions for non-compliances.

4. Society governed by its bye-laws and Resolutions passed by the members fo the Society from time to time.  Please ensure the actions of the committee from the bye-laws and resolutions and in case of any issue approach to the competent forum of Society Registrar.

Siddhi   18 April 2023

It's due corruption MC don't resign and elect new one to continue with the loot. MC consider Owner as tenants and what's worst owners too behave like tenants which results such situation. Please come to gather & go for new MC. It's members right so fight it out.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2023

The opinion rendered by advocate Shri  Harinarayanan Tripathi seems to be more perfect leaving nothig more to add, I endorse my views.

arunkumar   21 April 2023

my problem is about the right and powers of caretaker committee.There tenure is already over one year ago.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2023

Yes, the caretaker committee is only peforming its duty as authorised by the laws and bye-laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register