Short summary of the case:
There is a society xxxx cooperative housing society (Hyderabad). I am very sure that they are not registered society under ap coop society act. These people are a group of 4 individuals acting as a society. They have in year 2008 received about 4 acres of land from Govt. on behalf of all the plot owners. (This land was regularized by ULC as it was taken over as surplus land earlier)
While the actual total land of plot owners comes to only about 2 acers and remaining 2 acers were roads, and other common community usage. This society with evil intention have now made there own layout and are fooling other plot owners that they have rights to make their own layout and are asking us to accept our plots at different locations other than that in our registered documents.
I have a copy of GO from govt., which says that have handed over so and so land to the society, also a xerox of rough sketch from govt that they have handed off so and so land to president of society.
here govt never mentioned that society will have the rights to dissolve the previous registration of plots and reallocate as per the wish of society.
further as the society is not registered atall, there is no further questions on there legal validity.
The only thing we need from this society is
1. the original layout of whole 4 acers where our original plots were shown.
2. society has added several new plots on the left over land, also i want to question them how and where these plots came into existence.
*** I need very urgent legal assistance to approach revelant depts. asking them to call for the following things from society.
1. The registration certificate of society (If at all it is registered)
2. On what grounds they took the said land from Govt. (if they took it on behalf of the plot owners, what action they have taken in last 8years to hand over the land to the said plot owners)
3, Original layout as on date of receieving this land from govt.
4. detailed report of no. of original plots and detailed report on leftover land.