Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 April 2013

Conviction in 498a

Friends and Experts,

What is the conviction rate of a false story in 498a in lower court ? Does proving the offence lies on wife ?? ie to provide evidences ??

Why one is filing 498a case when she knew there was no dowry involved, asked at any time and is not ready to leave me ?? Does she think i will learn a lesson..........lol, its amasing she does not know she is learning a lesson and i am enjoying being alone cos atleast i am not dancing to anyone's tunes now and njoying being alone :)

I do not actually understand the motive behind ......either money or vengeance ??? Or both.....

Learning

5 Replies

Gaurav (consultant)     23 April 2013

498a wifes are like leeches and they like the smell of your blood (read money)

They are actually rotten parasites who want money and harrassment as all of them r suffering with BPD

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2013

Because affidavits are statements of truth, sworn to in writing, a person who knowingly completes an affidavit containing false information can be found in contempt. The penalties can be anything from fines to jail time. Depending upon what damages their false statement produces, they can also be taken to civil court and sued for the losses they caused another to incur.

@Rama chery---- Do courts i.e lower courts convicts people in 498a merely on the basis of affidavits filed by girl ie if there are no evidences at all....??

Gaurav (consultant)     23 April 2013

ramachary ji bahut funny hain :-)

kabhi bhi, kuch bhi aake bol jate hain :-P

jai ho apki

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register