Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandrakanth (analyst)     21 August 2012

Claiming back my money after living together for an year

Hi everyone,

I and My girlfriend lived for morethan an year in the same house and she left me after we had a dispute. She found another guy and had engagement with him who has more money and can look after their family without even intimating me.  When I questioned her about why did she do like so.... The reply i got was that the guy will look over her family financially. I spent morethan 6 lakhs on her. Can I claim my money back? If so, please tell me the procedure on howto do it. I feel this as complete betrayel happened to me.

Thanks,

Chandrakanth

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     21 August 2012

do you have any proof?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     21 August 2012

In what form u spent it on her exactly?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 August 2012

if u can prove that she borrowed the money from u, then only u can claim.

forget her.

move on

dont make her implicate u in false frivolous cases.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 August 2012

1. This is a scenario of LIVE-IN with wide open eyes and ears now turning into case of sour grapes.
2. Tomorrow she shall file a case upon you to have copulated her n number of times and is equal to Rape. What will your submission to those allegations be when there is not even chance of Bail to begin with?
3. Meanwhile she can jolly well enjoy living in with a third person other than you and
STATE will service her above case J

4. Take the 6 L as you paid visiting Great Britain Road.
5. Move on with your life and for next live-in make financial arrangements very clear from start.

2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     22 August 2012

some people here adviced many times to go for a live in relationship..but they don't have proper legal advice to injured live in partner...

(Guest)

Rona-nee , please give an advise if you can rather than pointing fingures on others !!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register