LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok (none)     05 July 2011

To stop sale of property

my father have purchased plot of land in his name by the money sent by me. i thought it will be a good investment for our future and although he is my father if he has bought the plot in his name no problem is there. but now he and my younger brother has sold this property and had denied to return the money which i have sent to him for purchase of the land. is there any legal way out to get my money back and to stop my father for further sales of properties without my consent.

Learning

2 Replies

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     05 July 2011

Sir you should have a strong documentary evidence to prove that with your income only your father has purchased the said property. Without that you cant stop it, but for a temporary relief you can approch the court and seek injunction, restricting your father and brother from selling the property.

1 Like

Iqbal A. M. Shaikh (Advocate)     07 July 2011

It seems that the property has already been sold. f you have proof of sending money and records of any kind of communication including emails regarding the same you can institute a money claim suit against your father and brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More