LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   08 March 2015

Convert contested divorce to mcd

Hi all, how to convert contested divorce to MCD?


 3 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     08 March 2015

Very simple make compromise and file in the court. Compromise need no specific format.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     08 March 2015

Are you the same Balaji with 498 a DP . Confused man. Have you changed your lawyer?

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     09 March 2015

Sir, Tell court that you will be going for MCD and file a fresh petition for MCD and make a compromise deed in that regard.... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query