LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S R Vivek   19 April 2020

Conversion of gram panchayat land to cmda

Hello Topic : Land, property, real estate Descripttion: I am planning to apply for and education loan for my abroad studies. , I intend to keep my land as a collateral for the same. Upon enquiring with the bank authorities , I have been informed that the land needs to be transferred from gram panchayat to CMDA. My question is, how to aquire a CMDA certificate and what is the procedure to convert from gram panchayat to CMDA ? Thank you for taking out your time to respond and help.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 April 2020

If your land location jurisdiction comes under C.M.D.A. or not ? If it comes under C.M.D.A. you can check in CMDA portal. and contact them for certificate.

S R Vivek   19 April 2020

Thank you for the response Mr Rama. It does come under the jurisdiction of CMDA, although when purchased it was under gram panchayat jurisdiction. If possible, would you be able to provide the website link or a procedure to obtain the certificate from CMDA. Thank you again for the response. Looking forward to hearing from you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register