Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     03 September 2014

Conversation over phone between wife and husband

Hello Experts,

I have filed divorce on cruelty grounds and my wife has filed DVC, 498a and RCR on retaliation grounds. All the cases are going on simultaniously. Divorce case is in reconcilation stage.

My wife is constantly making calls and sending sms to me for reunion. I am not interested any more to take her back for her cruelty against me and my family. I tried to explain her through mediators to give divorce and move on but she is not willing to give me.

I just wanted to know can a free talk  over the phone to convince her to give divorce with wife who has filed DVC and 498a will be any problem to me and advantage to her when she calls me?

Thanks,

DVC498a Victim.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     03 September 2014

no harm such for you as long as you don't say anything which could harm your case.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 September 2014

Record all her calls and sms and at the time of evidence in 498a and dv case exhibit her sms and phone calls before the judge that she had alleged and file 498a and dv case upon you and on the other side she is continuously sending sms and doing phone calls for reunion it proves that she had filed false cases upon you with malafide intention as you had filed divorce case against her .

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     03 September 2014

Thanks Nikhil and Joshi sir for your reply...

harrassed (SE)     11 October 2014

Just a piece of advice from me,

I did had a reunion last year after she had filed several cases against me in a different state. After an year she had filed 498A again. My advice would be to not even attend the call or not to respond to any smses.

Hope it helps.

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     12 October 2014

Thanks Harrassed for your advice...I had an sms conversation to get separated only...I clearly smsed her i am not going to take her back at cost of my whole life for her cruelity...Wish u good luck...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register