LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISHAD OLAKARA (CLERK, PSU BANK)     14 April 2023

Conversation of old vehicle to adapted registration- divyang owner

I would like to know if its permitted now to modify registration of automatic vehicle owned by divyang to adapted vehicle without further alterations.

I'm attaching recently issued circular of motor vehicle department kerala , would like to know if this will support my side . I have passed Driving test for car but they are denying license by saying my vehicle is not in adapted registration and is the RTO allowed to deny license even after getting medical from doctor that I can use modified vehicles for driving.

what to do if they deny to modify as adapted vehicle even after submitting this circular if it support so.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 April 2023

Similar queries have earlier been posted / replied as observed from your profile some of them are:

posted a new topic in forum Conversation of old vehicle to adapted registration- divyang owner

posted a new topic in Forum handicapped staff harassment 

posted a new topic in Forum false information provided by government servant via official email r

posted a new topic in Forum false information from government servant via official email id

More 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=414646

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2023

The best option for you is to approach the High Court in a Writ Petition seeking direction to the authorities concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register