Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (student)     11 June 2011

contribute about Lacuna and defects of Law in Lokpal bill!

Hello all learned persons...since i came here i saw many problems and that Law was actually helpful in creating some Problems!!!

All of you know many defects , Lacuna , non-updated provisions with regard to time etc. 

I just want to request that please pass on your views to the civil society, they have urged every indian to contribute as to what needs to be corrected,they will surely take into consideration while drafting lokpal bill..

indiaagainstcorruption.2010@gmail.com

please help in actually making your observations about the deficiency of law by eliminating them through this movement. since it has KIRAN BEDI on their side i'm pretty sure that she will not let these points go away , she's a true indian who wants to make india better.

(sorry if i posted in wrong forum but i din knew where else to put it)

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
In our country, even the court fee stamps are printed by mafia (telgi). Next step? sonia gandhi will be printing banknotes. YES, many people are saying lokpal has extraordinary powers. but look at the wealth of ministers in SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS. It is equivalent to GDP of our entire country. Kanoon banane se kya hoga? 50% of Indian kids are malnourished. Dear Priya, here in India we have lots of armchair critics. Come out and join the fasts and rallies. we need people who bleed for India.

priya (student)     11 June 2011

Yes miss uma we need activists like you but also the WRONGDOING OF LEGAL PROVISIONS  must also be pointed out to those who render these decisions...as the affected cannot tell this to judges but they tell them here..so we need to forward this to them through lokapal bill.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register