LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Non indian)     08 April 2013

Contradictory statement by lci members on matrimonial law

This is some contradictory statement given by member Taj,here what he has stated to a query by other member

"it will be triple Sita jump to rope in our Ministry of External Affairs to summon you on an Indian Matrimonial court Notice and believe me it unfortunately takes ages to get one across Atlantic Ocean to your true country address"

www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Wife-not-responding-to-us-court-summon-72607.asp

Here is another link and you may read his statement

"further at some stages presence of husband and willingnes to meet payment of maintenance award which he being in overseas country will not obey and time it takes to bind him to come to India is not heard in a single NRI case till date"

www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-get-divorce-for-my-sister--71585.asp

Now you all may read the statement he gave to my query and how rude it sounds only because as he is having issues when someone takes up Foreign citizenship against which Indian lawyers cannot do anything.This same person Taj to my query was showing power of Indian laws how it can rope Ministry of External Affairs and Swiss laws and even get restraining orders on me not to get married in spite of holding a foreign passport.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Indian-marital-laws-a-strange-situation-78171.asp

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     08 April 2013

have you got your problem's solution?

Ranee....... (NA)     08 April 2013

have you got your problem's solution?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 April 2013

Listen boy;

1. I stand by all my statements as brought for public scrutiny by placing above links including the once I made in your own thread posting.
2. You will never see me disowning my own statements be it whatever a queriest nationality or gender is.
3. Keep wetting me for THAT Judgment.  
Illustration:
Laws of the land have gifted you to undergo sleepless nights and will continue to do so even if you now have Swiss nationality. To test me publicly wrong try clarifying legally from a Court of Law in Indian soil taking divorce from your 4 years old marriage with an Indian woman, why invest Swiss time in researching my own statements as placing my above links and that will prove to you that you donot have guts to liberate a woman whom you married once and deserted very next hour.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     09 April 2013

What can be said about the credibility of anonymous members?

cm jain sir (ccc)     09 April 2013

Tajob sir is a respectable member of this forum as well as an activists. He may talk harsh but truth prevails. If you are really sufferer of biased laws then you should try to understand his golden words.

Naveen (Non indian)     09 April 2013

I only knew about the corruptions in India but was really not aware that Indian matrimonial laws are so screwed up that Indian police and Lawyers running after husband and wife to get in bed.

I am not here to prove anyone wrong or to fight on public forum.The reason i am here is because i am sponsering some charity work for kids in India and was thinking to visit them and one of my relative warned me that i may get in trouble if i visit India because of this marriage which i already forget and they want some big alimony from me.I have choice to visit many other places so India is not my priority so i am not bothered if Indian law issues LOC against me :)

Taj i hope Indian women are still not living in Satyug and they know how to liberate themself so i don't think i have to show my guts to liberate a Indian woman.I can see how a Indian Lawyer sburning lamps after midnight almost 00:30 and replies to my post here and worried about sleepless nights of a Swiss citizen ;)

stanley (Freedom)     09 April 2013

LOL 

" these words encite me " " Liberate indian women " 

With the enactment of Gender biased laws what more is left to Liberate indian women filing false cases .But yet i apperciate my fellow brothers contesting false cases against gender biased laws .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register