Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Contradictory demands by wife, how to handle it??

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Marry, then come to husbands house where all of them are staying ie boys parents his sister , younger brother etc...

1 week into the marriage girl demanding seperate house.

Boy telling will make seperate house.

Makes seperate house.

Now girl's mom will see the house, is this a house?  A cattle shed is better than this.  We bought up our daughter like a princess. My princess should stay is such a house is it.

Make a better house.

Boy says done, raises a loan, goes for  3BHK flat.  Now MIL is silent so the girl is.

Girl and boy move in.

One week into the new flat, boy moves out to mom's house.  Why?  Girl does not know to cook food.  Why?  Ever heard of a princess cook food?  Princess knows only to order and eat.

Finally, princess misses her favorite cook's food ie her mom's food.  She tells husband, dear husband me go to mom's place for few days.  There she goes.

She wont come back for 5  months.

When husband calls her up, she tells you come and pick me.  He wont go, he tell you have gone, you only come.

Then MIL tells if you want wife, you come and pick.

There starts jidda jiddi.

1year passes, fed up husband files divorce case based on desertion with RCR.

Oh ho, he has filed divorce case, let me file 125 crpc, HMA let him pay money after all he married me.

In mean time, neighbors of the MIL start  asking, ladki maayke mein zyada din acchi nahi lagti, kab bhejrahe hain ladki ko vaapas.  And pressure starts mounting up.  Day by day, the girl starts thinking of what she should have done and what she should not have.

Even while replying to RCR petition, she has used all derogatory remarks against husband and his parents.

Uh oh.  I cant stay here, I cant go back, what do I do?

Girl again contacts her lawyer.  Sir, al this is happening, I want to go back to my husband but dont know how to go?  Make me go back to my in-laws place sir.

Ok.  Sign here.

There goes in the DV case.  Under section 23 you can go to your in-laws house and stay with police protection.

These are the regular types of scenarios in today's world.

For there is a time, to act upon swiftly, to do what is needed when there is time, when it bleeds you should apply dettol or an antiseptic cream to avoid infection.  It bleeds and you dont do anything about it, afterall its a shoebite, leave it gangrene sets in and the leg has to be amputated.

Couples dont think about their marriage when they are married, but only when there is a court case going on, it is for the couples to think about their marriage and do what is required, show love and be loved when they are together.  

fighting back (exec)     17 May 2013

@helping hand.....a very nice narrative......in brief composition...i bet 90% of cases are like this.....

MITHILESH (LOAN ADVISOR)     17 May 2013

Marry, then come to husbands house where all of them are staying ie boys parents his sister , younger brother etc...

1 week into the marriage girl demanding seperate house.

Boy telling will make seperate house.

Makes seperate house.

Now girl's mom will see the house, is this a house?  A cattle shed is better than this.  We bought up our daughter like a princess. My princess should stay is such a house is it.

Make a better house.

Boy says done, raises a loan, goes for  3BHK flat.  Now MIL is silent so the girl is.

Girl and boy move in.

One week into the new flat, boy moves out to mom's house.  Why?  Girl does not know to cook food.  Why?  Ever heard of a princess cook food?  Princess knows only to order and eat.

Finally, princess misses her favorite cook's food ie her mom's food.  She tells husband, dear husband me go to mom's place for few days.  There she goes.

She wont come back for 5  months.

When husband calls her up, she tells you come and pick me.  He wont go, he tell you have gone, you only come.

Then MIL tells if you want wife, you come and pick.

There starts jidda jiddi.

1year passes, fed up husband files divorce case based on desertion with RCR.

Oh ho, he has filed divorce case, let me file 125 crpc, HMA let him pay money after all he married me.

In mean time, neighbors of the MIL start  asking, ladki maayke mein zyada din acchi nahi lagti, kab bhejrahe hain ladki ko vaapas.  And pressure starts mounting up.  Day by day, the girl starts thinking of what she should have done and what she should not have.

Even while replying to RCR petition, she has used all derogatory remarks against husband and his parents.

Uh oh.  I cant stay here, I cant go back, what do I do?

Girl again contacts her lawyer.  Sir, al this is happening, I want to go back to my husband but dont know how to go?  Make me go back to my in-laws place sir.

Ok.  Sign here.

There goes in the DV case.  Under section 23 you can go to your in-laws house and stay with police protection.

These are the regular types of scenarios in today's world.

For there is a time, to act upon swiftly, to do what is needed when there is time, when it bleeds you should apply dettol or an antiseptic cream to avoid infection.  It bleeds and you dont do anything about it, afterall its a shoebite, leave it gangrene sets in and the leg has to be amputated.

Couples dont think about their marriage when they are married, but only when there is a court case going on, it is for the couples to think about their marriage and do what is required, show love and be loved when they are together.  

GUYS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT .THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING.THEY NEVER BEHAVE BADLY WITH THE GIRL AND HER PARENTS.THEY NEVER ASK FOR MONEY .THEY DO NOT THROW OUT THEIR WIVES AFTER HAVING S*x WITH THE GIRL.WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A DOOR MAT ...........COOK FOR THE HUSBAND , COOK FOR IN LAWS AFTER THAT TAKE THE CRITICISM.EACH AND EVERY GIRL IS TRYING TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM HUSBAND.BEING A WIFE YOU CAN NOT ASK FOR YOUR BASIC NEEDS FROM YOUR HUSBAND AS HE HAS FILED DIVORCE AGAINST THE  WIFE.BE A BHARATIYA NARI.GIVE HIM DIVORCE .SET HIM FREE.NOW HUSBAND IS READY FOR REMARRIAGE FOR WASTING ANOTHER LIFE..BRAVO .ROCK ON WE ARE GUYS WE CAN DO ANYTHING.

WE HAVE RIGHT TO WASTE A GIRL'S LIFE BY THROWING HER AWAY.

@ HELPING HAND 

ARE YOU MARRIED?

IF YES YOUR WIFE SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE 

YOU ARE IN THIS FORUM TO BREAK MARRIAGES 

YOU ARE SICK

YOU ARE DISGUSTING

I LOST MY WIFE SOME DAYS BACK JUST FOR YOUR SUGGESTION

@mitilesh......i think you live in fools paradise. you have not yet tasted the medicine yet. that women give......and on second thought i think you are a woman in changed identity here........if you have lost your wife it is your fault. dont blame others in this forum.....if you feel so much for metro looting women, then this is a wrong forum to come to. go join some feminist group.....

MITHILESH (LOAN ADVISOR)     17 May 2013

Anyway, Helping Hand, if you can't help and you cannot offer kindness or empathy where there is some needed, why respond at all?

THAT"S ANOTHER REQUEST FROM OTHER POST TO HELPING HAND

@NO PAIN NO GAIN

I DO NOT NEED ANY SUGGESTION FROM YOU .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MITHILESH

GUYS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT .THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING.THEY NEVER BEHAVE BADLY WITH THE GIRL AND HER PARENTS.THEY NEVER ASK FOR MONEY .THEY DO NOT THROW OUT THEIR WIVES AFTER HAVING S*x WITH THE GIRL.WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A DOOR MAT ...........COOK FOR THE HUSBAND , COOK FOR IN LAWS AFTER THAT TAKE THE CRITICISM.EACH AND EVERY GIRL IS TRYING TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM HUSBAND.BEING A WIFE YOU CAN NOT ASK FOR YOUR BASIC NEEDS FROM YOUR HUSBAND AS HE HAS FILED DIVORCE AGAINST THE  WIFE.BE A BHARATIYA NARI.GIVE HIM DIVORCE .SET HIM FREE.NOW HUSBAND IS READY FOR REMARRIAGE FOR WASTING ANOTHER LIFE..BRAVO .ROCK ON WE ARE GUYS WE CAN DO ANYTHING.

WE HAVE RIGHT TO WASTE A GIRL'S LIFE BY THROWING HER AWAY.

@ HELPING HAND

ARE YOU MARRIED?

IF YES YOUR WIFE SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE

YOU ARE IN THIS FORUM TO BREAK MARRIAGES

YOU ARE SICK

YOU ARE DISGUSTING

I LOST MY WIFE SOME DAYS BACK JUST FOR YOUR SUGGESTION

I understand your frustration.  Loosing wife is really a painful thing.

Please post your query on how to handle stress after one loses his wife in a seperate thread

Originally posted by : MITHILESH

Anyway, Helping Hand, if you can't help and you cannot offer kindness or empathy where there is some needed, why respond at all?

THAT"S ANOTHER REQUEST FROM OTHER POST TO HELPING HAND

@NO PAIN NO GAIN

I DO NOT NEED ANY SUGGESTION FROM YOU .

I understand your frustration.  Loosing wife is really a painful thing.

But you loosing your wife does not give you permission to vent your anger on LCI/LD members.

Please post your query on how to handle stress after one loses his wife in a seperate thread instead of showing your anger on LCI/LD members.

Regards,

@mitilesh.....i dont think you are a poodle, not to think with your own brains...why did u loose your wife in the first place?? you might have definitely ill treated her that why you lost her. she is not mad to run away from you, and now you are blaming LCI members to having misguided you.

you have to decide for yourself what is right and wrong for yourself,  if tommorrow if any LCI member tells you to jump infront of a running train, will you jump? off course not, because you have used your grey cells to decide what is good and bad for you, similiarly when any one on the forum advises you, you have to decide for yourself if the advice suits you or not, instead of blaming others here, do some introspection for yourself, and stop being a feminist for gods sake, your own wife has given you a kick on your as*

shriks........... (healyhcare)     17 May 2013

1.i think its some one from radical feminist group blaming LCI  members....
2.i still agree with @ helping hand about the analysis of money extracting metro wifes who marry not for following matrimonial obligations but to fulfill dreams and fantasies @ husband by filling and pressurising husbands....

3. if its not so then from nowonwards let husbands marry females and stay just for 1year at the wifes parents house....
claming that house as matrimonial/ sharehousehold and when cases if filed starts then enjoy the scene , if not good for the couple.....
I BET NO MIL WILL LET HUSBAND STAY WITH HER DAUGHTER AT HER PLACE......WILL IT HAPPEN????
RATHER SHOULD IT HAPPEN??????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register