LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lisa biswas   13 April 2020

contractual staff under gov of wb recruit by DM for block dev. office

I am serving on that post, that is only 1 post under each block of west bengal, serving since 2014 under Well known project which has get world no. 1 fame from unesco 2019-20, but alas we r an I am redirect many more order by BDO and must follow it, otherwise I afraid of lose my job. is there any law? we r only recruit for particular project but administration drag us to any work and still now it is pandamic covid-19 they orderd for daly data entry for other project, I dont want to go for it. pls help

Learning

4 Replies

Sayantan Misra   13 April 2020

Hello!

What kind of work you are bound to do, depends on the employment agreement or appoint letter issued to you by the Govt. when you joined. If there is any clause that your employer can assign you to other projects also, then you have to follow the orders.

You can contact me with the details for further clarification at: offstatute@gmail.com

Thanks!

lisa biswas   15 April 2020

Do i upload the contract and further order?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 April 2020

As per facts posted by you, your appointment for a particular project but under the guidance/supervision of BDO. You problem is for the present period wherein you do not want to do the assigned duty other than your project.

As per me, in this emergency period of COVID-19, every Indian is a soldier and he should offer his services even if not assigned and this is your good luck that you are being asked to collect certain data sitting in your office. The denial to do your duty may resut permanent inconvenience for you. Projects remain temporary but if a person has to get his name repeatedly for this and coming projects then he should not defy the lawful orders of his bosses.

lisa biswas   16 April 2020

Yes, mr rajkumar I should do as u say, but i think u dont know the fact is, the permanent staff who reside sarround the office, they not ask for attend. and boss making orders one after one and more on us, they ruined our life without hike salary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More