LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUBHAM CHATTORAJ   18 September 2021

Contractual regularisation

Sir, I have worked in a sanctioned post from last five years in railway hospital as contractual paramedical group c staffs. I am hired through open advertisement by news paper by Divisional Railway manager office & selected by walk in interview. Before one year RRB took exam for various paramedical group c staffs but rrb did not advertise my post. My post hold a single divisional post. It's contractual age limit is 22- 30 years. My age is 28 years, after two years can authority terminate me for over age? Sir/Mam is their any scope or law to regularise me on my post? Please suggest me.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     19 September 2021

At the time of recruitment it has been made amply clear that you will not be regularised and shall remain on the pay-roll of contractor but not a permanent employee of railways.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 September 2021

1.My age is 28 years, after two years can authority terminate me for over age? It's contractual age limit is 22- 30 years. REPLY: The age limit applies for recruitment at the time of joining and not for in service employees. Sir/Mam is their any scope or law to regularise me on my post? Please suggest me. REPLY: Members are not competent to offer an authentic reply. As per SC ruling, Dept has to make recruitment notification and advertise for regular post, and you have to apply for such post if you are qualified as per the terms in Notification. The authorities may relax the age limit or cater some points to your past experience. You have to stand in queue with other candidates and get qualified through laid down process written test and interview as prescribed..

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 September 2021

Have you been in service continuously drawing pay in the pay scale of the cadre with increments being sanctioned?

SUBHAM CHATTORAJ   19 September 2021

I am working from last five years . There is a 7 days break in every successive contract. The contractual period is like sometime it's continue 11 months, sometimes it's continue 6 months , but it's continue for last 5 years. No, there is no increment I got. Is there any scope of regularisation!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register