LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Vats (HR-EXECUTIVE)     14 September 2011

Contract labour license

Dear Seniors,

Please guide me to get contract labour license from labour office




 1 Replies

sushil kumar (Advocate)     14 September 2011

Dear Amit

Pl fill form-IV Under CLRA with the required fees and submit to authority with MOA, Form-V (Origional) which is issued by P.E, agreemnet copy, between P.E & contracter or purchase order copy.List of directer, POA, etc.

and also pl mention authority under your nature of work i.e central or state,


Sushi Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query