LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kirti Gupta   27 July 2020

Contract act

Jagdish is in need of a house for immediate possession, and for this approaches
suri, the owner of a house. The house is in a visibly precarious condition and
requires a few repairs in order to make it habitable. However, suri does not
inform this to jagdish, and jagdish signs the lease agreement with suri. Jagdish
then finds out the actual state of the house and seeks to reject the contract.
What can we do to safeguard the interest of jagadish?

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 July 2020


You have to send legal notice for cancellation of agreement and later on approach civil court and file suit for cancellation of agreement.

Anshu Prasad   29 July 2020

Cancellation of agreement on what grounds. can you please explain in detail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query