LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanak   24 October 2016

Contested divorce

Hello everyone, In my m. C. Case, filed by my wife on the basis of cruelty, her evidence stage is over but she has not given all evidence according to her affidavit statements. Under which order and rule I have to ask her to submit evidence to support her affidavit statements?

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 October 2016

Kanak court is competant enough to give such order for production of evidence.

Kanak   24 October 2016

Bharat sir, she said in her affidavit that her father has given 500 gm gold in marriage, but they didn't submit receipts of the same, she said I hv demanded dowry and she has sms of it, but she didn't submit sms till now, it's my evidence stage now. Now tell me how can I order her to submit the same, so that if she doesn't then I can file perjury giving falls statement in affidavit...

Sachin (N.A)     24 October 2016

Why do you want her to file evidence against you? if she don't file evidence this will be in your favour.

Kanak   25 October 2016

Sachin sir I want to file us 340 crpc for the offence 191 193 199 & 299, suggested by u during our previous conversation. Now I hv only her salary certificate to prove that she s working which she said in her affidavit she is not and I want more to add, as every statement in her affidavit is false. If I give notice to her to submit documents then she won't, as she don't hv, so I can make above perjury case very strong, which will be helpful for me in my 498a too. Plz guide

Vedant Chourasia   25 October 2016

Dear Sir,

Sir my wife rase FIR for devoce and for money demanded on me from her home town Mumbai.

I had take bell from police station with all process but still PI telling me to come for charge sheet with belli, and more then 90 days still charge sheet not file in cort.

So i want to konw is it required to go me in mumbai cort with belli for charge sheet?

What is the processer time to file the charge sheet.

Regards,

Vedant Chourasia

Sachin (N.A)     25 October 2016

Originally posted by : Kanak
Sachin sir I want to file us 340 crpc for the offence 191 193 199 & 299, suggested by u during our previous conversation. Now I hv only her salary certificate to prove that she s working which she said in her affidavit she is not and I want more to add, as every statement in her affidavit is false. If I give notice to her to submit documents then she won't, as she don't hv, so I can make above perjury case very strong, which will be helpful for me in my 498a too. Plz guide

Dear Kanak,

As i don't remember our previous conversation but i only want to say that you are right by saying that she claimed herself unemployed and she is working that comes under perjury

But as you said " I want more to add, as every statement in her affidavit is false. " every false statements does not comes under perjury 

As main components of perjury is " The lie should effect the merit of the case, and if she alleged something but unable to prove that this will also not come under perjury" 

I just trying to suggest you in advance so she doesnt have any escape.

Kanak   26 October 2016

Thank u so much...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register