Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BVS MANIAN   26 April 2021

Contempt of hon'ble sc judgement

Make my trip (travel agent) not refunding the amount of the cancelled air ticket due to Covid first lockdown, thoughHon'ble SC has given Judgement for refund. I have written two letters to him. Even then refund not made. I'm a senior citizen. Can I complain direct to Chief Justice on a plain paper on Contempt of Court Verdict.


 4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 April 2021

1.  There are precedent /incidences wherein the Courts have taken cognizance of complaints made on plain paper /post card.

2. You can TRY, what you intend to. There is no legal bar to the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 April 2021

Yes, you should write the same to the Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India.

the court may take cognizance and start proceedings against the Make My Trip.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 April 2021

If the travel company is not complying with the judgment/order of S.C then proper remedy is to file execution petition and get execute the judgment/order.

BVS MANIAN   08 May 2021

Good afternoon sir. I'm in Kerala. The amount to be refunded is less than Rs.8000/- Taking into account the Court Fees and Fees for Counsel, will it be feasible to file Execution Petition? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query