Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (clerk)     11 February 2011

Contempt of court order by builder

Hi,

Earlier I had filed a case against the builder in the ghaziabad consumer court to seek interim injunction on a construction that was blocking my flats view. The interim injunction order was passed and the builder has ignored it. I have collected sufficient proof to proove that the builder has continued with construction by taking photos of the construction site with the days newspaper appearing in part of the picture.

Now I want to file a contempt of court petition against the builder but not in the customer court but Hon' Supreme Court itself. Is this possible? I have been told that such orders passed by lower courts are not honored by big builders such as the builder I am fighting against. 

If yes can you pease tell if I can do this ony own or I have engage a lawyer for this. Does the consumer court entertain ordinary citizens (not lawyers) to plead for their case on their own. Can some one also gibve me references of a lawyer I can engage for this if it is a must. Kindly note that I don't have much of a budget.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     14 February 2011

Dear Mahesh,

There is no such provision, dont worry file a Contempt case before consumer forum and seek his arrest. then see how it works on. DONT LOOSE FAITH ON COURT CAPACITY, IT CAN MAKE WONDERS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register