Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TANMOY (director)     09 February 2010


The court of civil judge has passed an order of temporary injunction under order 39 rule 1&2 to protect my possession in the suit apartment but despite that my landlord has thrown me out of the apartment. I filed a petition under 151 CPC before the Civil Judge seeking direction to the police to restore me back and my petition is allowed but the police department is not restoring me back in the possession of the apartment.

In which court I should filed the contempt petition?

Civil judge has jurisdiction to entertain a contempt petition or not?

Or contempt petition for the contempt of Civil Judge order can be filed only in High Court?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads