LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinnareddy (gg)     07 August 2012

Contempt of court

i got injuction order on 8th of june 2011 in armoor civil court,nizamabad ,andhra pradesh.suit land have with paddy crop and 410teak trees

But respondent violated this order in many ways....

1) Respondent harvasted paddy crop on 11th of june 2011 from the "suit land"  and paddy bags he sold to rice miller'.  i  refferd complaint through court later then the  case has been booked under theft and trespass. 

2)respondent gave legal notice to the rice miller who bought paddy bags to pay the amount on 29/07/2011 and also he mentioned that "suit land" belongs to him

3)again respondent cut 30 teak trees illigally.

4)he applied  to forest department to seek permission to felling teak trees for same suit land. 

which contempt suitable? respondent  influenced antother party and so another party creating problems about the same suit land....how can i implead  them in the suit???  

5)respondent is influncing other party so other party creating problem 

Learning

2 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     07 August 2012

There already provision underf CPC Order 39 Rule 2-A which deals with violtion of injunction order. You have to file an application before the same court which gave the injunction order under the aforesid provision.

Also give an application to the forest department informing about the injunction order passed by the court immediately. I think you have wasted lot of  time by not approaching the court under Order 39 Rule 2A of Code of Civil Procedure.

chinnareddy (gg)     13 August 2012

thank you surjit singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More