Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   30 November 2022

contempt of court

dear learned experts
I got an order from the honourable high court for survey the land as local revenue authorities did not respond despite many requests by paying necessary fees for the same for which approached the honourable high court by filing a petition article 226 and the honourable high court ordered the collector and the Tahasildar survey the land and report the same with in 4 weeks.
Neither the land survyed nor sent the report to the honourable court.
under these circumstances can we file a contempt proceedings aganist the concerned on whom the high Court made parties?
kindly advice on this.


 3 Replies

vijay sathya   30 November 2022

Yes you can first send legal notice

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2022

Yes, you can can move a petition for Contempt of Court.

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2022

Bring it to knowledge of court ,court will take action against them for contempt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query