Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mubarak   13 May 2022

Contempt of court

My bank account (from kerala) is been freezed under the instruction of karnataka police for more than 7 months, last week i got the releasing order from the karnataka court which i gave to my bank manager by hand along with the certified copy of judgment sheet. Its been around  a week, and bank bank is not unfreezing my account, they said that they want to verify the genuineness of court order.which they doing by mailing the police station in karnataka. god knows when they are gonna replay.  is it normal ?? . it feels like they are doing it on purpose.  

is it comes under the Contempt of court ?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 May 2022

U can give complaint to the bank higher authorities

Mubarak   13 May 2022

already did, those people also saying the same thing. what can i do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query